Wirewerks offers splice trays for both wall-mount and rackmount enclosures. The trays are designed to provide maximum physical protection for fusion splicing, and they can be used with both loose tube and tight-buffered cable design. The metal trays consist of an aluminum bottom base and plexiglas cover for easy viewing of the splice. The proper size can prevent induced attenuation due to fiber bending. Wirewerks metal splice trays are designed to accommodate up to 24 splices. We also offer a stackable plastic splice tray with unique and flexible splice and storage system. It is designed to hold up to 12 fibers and can be mounted into most fiber optic panels using standard mounting screws. Each plastic tray is supplied with a cover to protect the splices and prevent them from becoming damaged or being misplaced.
•Splice-tray configurations offered: 6 , 12 and 24 Fibers.
• Types of Splice Trays: Plastic and Metal (with a clear cover )
• Can be used in 1U, 2U or 4U Rack-mount patch panels.
• 6-Fibers Metal Splice-tray Dimensions: 4" X 7" X 0.31"
• 12and 24 -Fibers Metal Splice-tray Dimensions: 4" X 12" X 0.31"
• 6-Fibers Plastic Splice-tray Dimensions: 5" X 7" X 0.59"