Wirewerks' wall mount panels are designed for enclosed wall mounting of adapter strips and splice trays or distribution modules. They are fabricated from steel sheets and finished with a light textured black powder coat. These panels are easily mounted to any wall using the internal mounting holes. Adapter strips or modules are snapped into the panels with 2 push pins and incoming fiber is connected to them. Patch cords are used to connect these fibers as required, to active equipment or other patch panels from the side of the panel. These panels include fiber management features for slack management of incoming cables.
• Panel(s) Material: 16 Gauge Cold Rolled Steel.
• Panel(s) Finish: Powdered Black
• Avaialble in 1, 2 or 4-Strip Configurations.
• Included into the packaging: Hardware Kit and Identification labels.
• Easy lockable (Lock sold separately)
• 1-Strip Wall-mount Dimensions: 7" x 6.5" x 1.5"
• 2-Strips Wall-mount Dmensions: 15-5/8" x 13" x 2-1/8"
• 4-Strips Wall-mount Dimensions: 15-5/8" x 15" x 3-1/2"